I'll Be There for You


"So no one told you life was going to be this way.  Your job's a joke, you're broke, your love life's DOA"

To all my fellow Friends fans out there, this is for you!  I went on a tour of Warner Brothers Studio where I got to see the Gellar house (including the staircase Ross was going to take Rachel to the prom from and the kitchen where Monica cut off Chandler's toe), the coffee house set, and a display of the last episode's costumes, as well as a copy of Be Your Own Windkeeper, Rachel's ultrasound photo, the letter Rachel wrote Ross at the beach, Chandler and Monica's wedding invitation, and many other awesome props.  I also got a picture of Phoebe's dad's house where she hit a dog with her grandmother's cab.  Not pictured, because we were not allowed to take photos, are the sets of The Big Bang Theory.  I love the Big Bang Theory even more than Friends, so I was bummed that I have no proof to show off that I saw Sheldon's doppler effect costume and their 3 dimensional chess set.  But trust me, I was there!  I saw Sheldon and Leonard's apartment.  Take that.  BAZINGA!







Comments (0)

Post a Comment