Patti's 1880's Settlement

I recently went on holiday to Paducah, Kentucky with my mother so she could go to National Quilt Week.  Since I am not a quilter, I met up with a good friend of mine that I have been associated with for probably twenty years.  His mandatory activity for me was to visit Patti's 1880's Settlement.  Patti's is a well known restaurant nestled in with a garden and several shops.  Our reservation was not until noon, so we walked around and I took a bunch of pictures.  These are my favorites.



I thought this was a riot because obviously there would be no skateboarding in the 1880s.


That's right, it's a bear holding a pie.  Wow.  Just wow.

This one got me.  Who owns a pink tractor?  Apparently, the Pink Tractor does.  I think it was a gift shop, but it was closed I never did find out what it was.








This was a fish food dispenser so one could feed the Koi fishes.



Comments (0)

Post a Comment