Pandora

While killing time until our lunch reservation at Patti's (a delicious restaurant with only two vegetarian option besides dessert, fried pickles and tomato soup.  I had both) we browsed an antique shop called Pandora.  My friend and I both love walking through stores packed wall to wall with old stuff, displayed so closely that you have to suck in your pizza belly and pray your purse does not bump something.



Chickens!  Brynne, this is for you!

I love old telephones, and if they were not obscenely expensive, I would totally have one.


Turkeys are everywhere in the Paducah area, so I thought these turkey salt and pepper shakers were appropriate.


My great grandmother used to have ugly grapes like these, and I played with them all the time as a kid.


Another awesome old phone.


Comments (0)

Post a Comment