Bald Knob

On my way back to the cabin after visiting the falls, I thought I'd check out Canaan Valley when it was not knee deep in snow as well. Since I am not a native of this state, I tend to ask complete strangers on a regular basis local culture experience opportunities. Doing so has introduced me to things like ramps (the wild leek, not the kind for skateboard tricks), caves, trails, parks, festivals, moonshine, cities, and many restaurants. I assumed the gentleman I asked about which trail in Canaan Valley was the best hike would be a fairly reliable source. He informed me the hike would be "moderate" and had the best view of the valley. However, by the time I got to the top, I hardly cared about the view. The trail was not "moderate". I work out daily and had a rough go of it. The view was quite impressive though, I admit it.






Comments (0)

Post a Comment