Minnesota Mini Break

This week my husband got called to attend a wind turbine safety certification class in Minnesota, so we hopped in the jeep and drove a day north. We decided that while we were there, we might as well make a mini break out of the trip. He only had one day to sightsee, and since the trip was last minute we did not get a chance to see what there was even to do in Minneapolis. As a default, we went to the Mall of America, which was just like any other mall only bigger. The cool part was the aquarium. The following day while he was in class, I got to explore the city. I found a sculpture garden early in the morning, the Stone Arch Bridge by the river front, and Como Conservatory. Free tourism is the best kind. If I was not so exhausted from driving all night to get home for my nephew's birthday party, I might elaborate on the awesomeness of my trip, but for now I'm going to post some of my favorite pictures and head to bed.















Comments (0)

Post a Comment